- hosting of annual rust remover seminars and other courses such as survival and egress;
- presentation of educational videos at regular membership meetings;
- development of 100LL fuel storage, resident and visitor floatplane parking, and a clubhouse;
- improvements to fly-out sites through provision of mooring improvements, picnic table and boats;
- promotion of the Northwest Territories as a general aviation destination through magazine articles and other publications;
- provision of flight planning resources and fly-out destination information on the website; and
- continued advocacy in matters relevant to general aviation in the Northwest Territories.
The directors will continue the planning exercise at a meeting on March 8, 2017 at 7:30 pm at Ahmic Air. Members are invited to attend the meeting or submit emails to provide suggestions and input regarding activities and goals for NWTFA to pursue over the next few years.
Membership dues for 2017 are now due. If you have already renewed your membership... thank you! If not, please continue to support NWTFA, as our membership base is essential to our activities and advocacy. Membership dues are $35 per year and can be paid by cheque or online.